- Server Information
Oz-Ark Rules and Guidelines
Players worldwide are welcome to join, but please observe the following rules.
- No stalking or harrassing of other players, everyone is here to enjoy themselves and we strive to make every map friendly as possible for everyone. Have respect for fellow members.
- Pillar blocking (claiming land with pillars or foundations) is STRICTLY prohibited.
- Blocking other players from resources, or obelisks is STRICTLY prohibited.
- Don't build in someone's backyard. IE, Don't build close to other players, as it makes it so the other player cannot expand and locks them into the one spot. This falls under griefing.
Griefing/cheating, and other blatant breaking of the rules will end up with a ban. We run anti cheat mechanisms on the servers
- For the most part this will mean keep it to one base only
- If you want to store a large number of dinos, make it in ONE spot, not like confetti all over the map. This makes it harder for new players to find spots to build
- If you end up with a large tribe and wish to have seperate bases for a player or 2, please approach an admin and talk about it first
If you flaunt the base rule, you will be asked to consolidate. If you do not, then further action WILL be taken.